The final results are in! Well done to everyone who participated in our ISO 3K competition – we had over 6,500 entries from 65 different schools. Congratulations to Mt Albert Grammar School who are the official College Sport Auckland ISO 3K champions!
Final Leader Board:
|Mt Albert Grammar School||702|
|Sacred Heart College||646|
|St Peter’s College||521|
|St Mary’s College||430|
|ACG Parnell College||184|
|St Cuthbert’s College||173|
|Westlake Boys High School||143|
|Albany Junior High School||138|
|Auckland Girls Grammar School||131|
|Elim Christian School||118|
|Epsom Girls Grammar School||118|
|Long Bay College||89|
|Saint Kentigern College||89|
|Ormiston Senior College||85|
|Manurewa High School||55|
|Kelston Boys High School||53|
|Onehunga High School||52|
|Green Bay High School||51|
|Waiheke High School||51|
|Diocesan School for Girls||49|
|Ormiston Junior College||47|
|Botany Downs Secondary College||39|
|Westlake Girls High School||33|
|Hobsonville Point Secondary School||28|
|One Tree Hill College||27|
|Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu||25|
|Auckland Grammar School||18|
|Sancta Maria College||17|
|Mission Heights Junior College||16|
|De La Salle College||14|
|Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate||11|
|Auckland International College||10|
|Massey High School||10|
|Pukekohe High School||10|
|Mt Roskill Grammar School||8|
|St Dominic’s College||4|
|Kelston Girls College||3|
|Papakura High School||1|
Join the College Sport Auckland ISO 3K Competition – 3 x 3km over one week in Alert Level 3.
This is a participation-based competition to help students and staff keep active, stay connected, and engage in some friendly sporting competition between schools during Alert Level 3.
Run or walk 3km in your neighbourhood between Tuesday 28 April – Monday 4 May 2020 to contribute to your school’s points total. Each time you submit a 3km run or walk, you’ll earn one participation point for your school (maximum of three entries per person). Note: you will need to upload proof of your run/walk with each entry e.g. a screenshot from Strava, Map My Run, etc.
We’ll update the school leader board regularly and announce the final placings on Tuesday 5 May 2020.
So get moving, contact your school friends to get them involved, submit your entries (via the link below) and tag us on Instagram @collegesportauckland #iso3kcomp
- All entrants participate at their own risk and agree to run as safely as possible and strictly adhere to all Government regulations and traffic rules.
- All running/walking must be done alone, or with someone in your household (e.g. a parent/caregiver or sibling). We ask that all under 16’s are accompanied by an adult from their household.
- Please run/walk on a safe pathway where you will avoid traffic and always give way to any traffic and other pedestrians (allowing 2 metre gaps).
- Record your entries as close to home as possible, in alignment with Government advice.
- Entries must be running or walking only – no scooters, no bikes, no roller blades, etc. however athletes with a disability may use a suitable piece of adapted assistive equipment equivalent to walking or running unassisted. Entries running or walking on a treadmill will also be accepted.
- Distances must be recorded and submitted between 28 April – 4 May 2020. Each entry must be recorded on a different day e.g. if you run 6km in one day, this will only count as one participation point for your school.
- A maximum of 3 entries per person will count towards their school’s total points.
- Each entry must include a screenshot of the distance covered, which must be 3km or more.
- All entrants must be either a year 7 – 13 student at a College Sport Auckland member school, or a staff member who is currently employed by a College Sport Auckland member school.