Junior Kilikiti Tournament Information 2019
Date & Time
- Thursday 7 November, 8:30am – 3.00pm
- Pulman Park, Papakura
- Year 9 & 10 Only
- A & B (Dependent on entries)
- Entries must be submitted online via EnterNOW by 11.59pm 31 October 2019.
- Entries received after the entry closing date may be accepted at the discretion of College Sport Auckland. Late entry fees will apply.
- Teams can have up to 20 students.
- All teams must have a teacher or adult with them at every game.
- This person is to complete the score sheet before and after the game where needed, be aware of any medical problems of players in the team, implement the rules of the competition, and supervise the players.
- Teams without supervision may lose by default.
- College Sport Auckland will invoice schools once the entries have closed.
- Teams withdrawn after the entry closing date will still be liable for the entry fee.
- Rules of the Game
- Teams must be fully informed of the standard of behaviour expected i.e. maintain grounds in good order and litter free, Cone boundaries.
- Teams must provide own Kilikiti bats and balls.
- The Fair Play Code of Conduct is to be adhered to at all times.
- The tournament organisers will not take responsibility for lost property or misplaced items.
- St John will be on site but all teams must provide their own first aid kit.
- Each team must be accompanied by one umpire and one scorer.
- Teams must be dressed appropriately i.e. lavalava and t-shirt.