College Sport Auckland’s Young Sportsperson of the Year (YSPOTY) Awards have been held since 1991 to celebrate the outstanding sporting achievements of Auckland secondary school students.
The Awards will be held Thursday 14th November 2019, 6.30pm-10.00pm at Eden Park to recognise outstanding achievement in the following categories:
- Sports (athletics, badminton, basketball, cricket, cycling, distance running, football, golf, gymsports, hockey, lacrosse, netball, orienteering, rowing, rugby league, rugby union, snow sports, softball, squash, swimming, table tennis, tennis, touch, triathlon, underwater hockey, volleyball, waka ama, water polo, yachting)
- All Rounders
- Athlete with a Disability
- Service to Secondary School Sport
- Aktive Student Coach of the Year
- Aktive Student Official of the Year
- National Team Champions
- International Achievement
All individual nominations must be submitted in EnterNOW by Thursday 12th September.