College Sport Auckland’s Young Sportsperson of the Year (YSPOTY) Awards have been held since 1991 to celebrate the outstanding sporting achievements of Auckland secondary school students.
The 2018 Young Sportsperson of the Year Awards will be held at Eden Park on Thursday 22 November, 6.00pm-9.30pm. All finalists must be in attendance.
This year, we are accepting nominations for finalists in the following categories:
- Sports (athletics, badminton, basketball, cricket, cycling, distance running, football, golf, gymsports, hockey, lacrosse, netball, orienteering, rowing, rugby league, rugby union, softball, snowsports, squash, swimming, table tennis, tennis, touch, triathlon, underwater hockey, volleyball, waka ama, water polo, yachting)
- Athletes with a Disability
- Service to Secondary School Sport
- Aktive Student Coach of the Year
- Aktive Student Official of the Year
- National Team Champions
- International Achievement
Nominations close Thursday 13 September 2018.
Click here for the 2018 nomination information.