The final results are in! Well done to everyone who participated in our Keeping Active Lockdown Challenge. Congratulations to Baradene College who are the official challenge champions!
|ACG Parnell College||255|
|St Peter’s College||197|
|Elim Christian School||80|
|Auckland International College||76|
|Albany Junior High School||59|
|Auckland Girls Grammar School||37|
|Te Kura Kaupapa Maori o Nga Maungarongo||32|
|Pukekohe Christian School||26|
|St Dominic’s College||24|
|Hobsonville Point Secondary School||22|
|Long Bay College||19|
|Sancta Maria College||19|
|ACG Strathallan College||17|
|Zayed College for Girls||16|
|Takapuna Grammar School||14|
|St Mary’s College||13|
|Sacred Heart College||8|
|Mt Albert Grammar School||3|
|ACG Sunderland College||3|
|Pukekohe High School||2|
|Botany Downs Secondary College||2|
|Epsom Girls Grammar School||1|
|Auckland Grammar School||1|
Join the College Sport Auckland Keeping Active Challenge.
This is a participation-based competition to help students and staff keep active, stay connected, and engage in some friendly competition between schools while we are in lockdown.
The Keeping Active Challenge will run from Monday 30 August – Friday 3 September. Each day we will post a daily challenge for you to complete to contribute to your school’s points total. You will need to upload proof of you completing the challenge by uploading a photo or video with each entry. Note, all challenges must be completed at home while we are in Alert Level 4.
We will update the school leader board regularly and announce the final placings on Tuesday 7 September.
So get moving, contact your school friends to get them involved, submit your entries via the link below and tag us on Instagram @collegesportauckland #CSAkeepingactive
- All entrants participate at their own risk and agree to complete daily challenges as safely as possible and strictly adhere to all Government regulations.
- All daily challenges must be complete at home (either inside or in your front/back yard) and within your bubble.
- Challenges must be submitted between Monday 30 August – Friday 3 September. Each entry must be recorded the same day as that day’s daily challenge and submitted before midnight.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per day.
- Each entry must include a photo or video of the challenge being completed.
- Total points for each school will be divided by the school roll number (based on the Ministry of Education data).
- All entrants must be either a year 7 – 13 student at a College Sport Auckland member school, or a staff member who is currently employed by a College Sport Auckland member school.