This year’s College Sport Auckland Aquathon Championships saw the largest individual field since 2015, with 145 participants competing on the swim and run course at Saint Kentigern College. 51 teams also competed and for the first time, were running a new run course along the waterfront.
The Junior section was the first event of the day, with students swimming 400m followed by a 4km run. The Intermediates had a 500m swim and a 4km run and the Seniors concluded the day with a 750m swim followed by a 6km run.
Cody Dalton from Auckland Grammar School took out the Senior Boys competition with a time of 28:41, finishing the swim in second place behind Rangitoto’s Callum Hockey, then moving into first place on the 6km run. Terri Warner from Epsom Girls Grammar School took out the Senior Girls grade in similar fashion, coming out of the water behind Sarah Brooks (Baradene College) then finishing strong with a time of 36:11.
- Joshua Gordon Glassford, Saint Kentigern College
- Luke Gibson, Auckland Grammar School
- James Crosbie, Saint Kentigern College
- Sophie Robb, St Cuthbert’s College
- Danielle Asiata, Macleans College
- Hannah Piper, St Cuthbert’s College
- Ronan Codyre, Macleans College
- Cam Maunder, Westlake Boys High School
- Sam Williams, Henderson High School
- Olivia Gibson, Baradene College
- Sophie Spencer, Saint Kentigern College
- Olivia Rooney, Saint Kentigern College
- Cody Dalton, Auckland Grammar School
- Callum Hockey, Rangitoto College
- Jahko Tohaia, Auckland Grammar School
- Terri Warner, Epsom Girls Grammar School
- Zara Jancys, Saint Kentigern College
- Sarah Brooks, Baradene College
Click here for the full results.