Congratulations to Baradene College who are the winners of the College Sport Auckland ISO 3K Challenge PART 2! We had over 1,750 entries for this challenge from 39 schools across Auckland. Well done to everyone who participated and for continuing to stay active.
|ACG Parnell College||133|
|St Peter’s College||123|
|Sancta Maria College||79|
|St Mary’s College||31|
|Onehunga High School||25|
|Auckland International College||24|
|Auckland Girls Grammar School||22|
|Long Bay College||16|
|Albany Junior High School||15|
|ACG Strathallan College||9|
|ACG Sunderland College||7|
|Westlake Girls High School||5|
|De La Salle College||4|
|Papakura High School||4|
|McAuley High School||4|
|Epsom Girls Grammar School||3|
|Pukekohe High School||3|
|Zayed College for Girls||2|
|St Dominic’s College||2|
|Sacred Heart College||2|
|Ormiston Senior College||1|
|Green Bay High School||1|
|Massey High School||1|
|Westlake Boys High School||1|
|Mt Albert Grammar School||1|
Join the College Sport Auckland ISO 3K Challenge PART 2
Yes we’re bringing it back, our first lockdown challenge from 2020! Complete a 3km run or walk within your neighbourhood between Monday 13 September – Friday 17 September before 6pm each day to contribute to your school’s points total. Each time you submit a 3km run or walk, you’ll earn one participation point for your school (one entry per person per day). You will need to upload proof you have completed the 3km by sending in a screenshot/photo from a fitness watch (ie Fitbit, Apple Watch etc) or other app (ie Strava, Map My Run etc), the date and time must also be included in the screenshot.
We will update the school leader board regularly and announce the final placings on Tuesday 21 September.
This is our third participation-based competition held during this lockdown to help students and staff keep active, stay connected, and engage in some friendly sporting competition between schools. Let’s get moving, contact your school friends to get them involved, submit your entries via the link below and tag us on Instagram @collegesportauckland #iso3kcomp
Note: Entries must be submitted by 6pm each day. Any entries submitted after 6pm for that day will not be accepted.
- All entrants participate at their own risk and agree to run as safely as possible and strictly adhere to all Government regulations and traffic rules.
- All running/walking must be done alone, or with someone in your household (e.g. a parent/caregiver or sibling). We ask that all under 16’s are accompanied by an adult from their household.
- Please run/walk on a safe pathway where you will avoid traffic and always give way to any traffic and other pedestrians (allowing 2 metre gaps).
- Record your entries as close to home as possible in alignment with Government advice.
- Entries must be running or walking only – no scooters, no bikes, no roller blades, etc. however athletes with a disability may use a suitable piece of adapted assistive equipment equivalent to walking or running unassisted. Entries running or walking on a treadmill will also be accepted.
- Distances must be recorded and submitted by 6pm each day between Monday 13 September – Friday 17 September. Each entry must be recorded on a different day e.g. if you run 6km in one day, this will only count as one participation point for your school. Any entries submitted after 6pm for that day will not be accepted.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per day, with a maximum of five entries per person throughout the week counting towards their school’s total points.
- Each entry must include a screenshot of the distance covered, which must be 3km (minimum).
- Total points for each school will be divided by the school roll number (based on the Ministry of Education data).
- All entrants must be either a year 7 – 13 student at a College Sport Auckland member school, or a staff member who is currently employed by a College Sport Auckland member school.