Avondale College is a large multi-cultural and highly successful secondary school with over 2,700 students and a commitment to excellence. We have a large number of individuals and teams at our College participating in sport, with considerable success at both national and international levels.
We require a qualified and highly motivated Sports Co-ordinator to assist our Director of Sport in our pursuit to further advance sporting achievement and provision for students at Avondale College. Successful applicants will have:
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for sport and an ability to work as a team player
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Proficient computer technical skills
- Personal drive, ambition and initiative
- Flexibility and attention to detail
- A good knowledge of co-ordination and/or teaching secondary school sport
- A personal commitment to service youth sport and ability to promote quality sport programmes
- Ability to work successfully with young people and colleagues and ability to communicate with all age groups and ethnic backgrounds.
This role is a full time and permanent position.
The full job description can be downloaded from the Avondale College website: www.avcol.school.nz
To register your interest, please forward your CV and covering letter to Yasmin Khan, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. Terms of employment would be as per the Support Staff in Schools’ Collective Agreement 2019-2022.
This role is subject to a satisfactory police vet check.
Applications close 4.00pm Tuesday 24 May