Since founding in 1896, the aim at King’s has been to provide ‘the best all-round education it is possible to obtain’. Sport plays a significant role within the College’s community and beyond.
With a new vision and strategic plan in place for 2019, the rugby programme is looking to recruit motivated, committed and hard working coaches to help provide the very best rugby experience for our students. We currently have nine teams playing weekly, with each team training twice per week after school and playing on Saturday morning’s either home or away.
King’s College would like to invite applications for coaching positions across all our grade teams at the college for the upcoming 2019 season.
Commitment for the role would involve:
- 2 x training per week, 3.30pm-5pm.
- Suitable planning for training.
- 1 x Game per week (Saturday morning fixtures) based in Auckland.
- Any rugby meetings that may occur throughout the season.
- A modest renumeration paid at the conclusion of the season in August.
- King’s coaching apparel.
- Support with further coaching qualifications.
- Opportunity to join one of the most historic rugby schools in New Zealand and develop your coaching and leadership skills.
Please send covering letters and CV’s to:
Head of Rugby
0272 181 418
For further details on the role, please contact David Ross.
All successful candidates are subject to full vetting under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
Applications close Monday 25 February 2019.