St Mary’s College, Ponsonby is seeking an energetic and passionate person for the position of Recreation Officer
The successful candidate will be required to assist with the College’s strategic plan for sport that aligns with the Mercy values of St Mary’s College.
The position requires the applicant to have had experience in sports and have the attributes, expertise and drive to lead a recreation programme at St Mary’s College.
The appointee will:
- Plan and implement a recreation programme for all levels
- Organise House competitions
- Increase student’s activity
- Increase student involvement and build connections
- Liaise with the Sports department
- Be a self-starter, creative and have the initiative to be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be experienced in a school setting as well as working with youth
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take up a new challenge. Apply now!
Fixed term, school term only, 20-30 hours a week during the school day i.e. lunchtimes, until the end of 2019 with the possibility of this contract being extended.