King’s College is seeking applications for the Head of Football
The position is primarily responsible for all aspects of the Football programme at the College and is expected to ensure that all areas operate efficiently and smoothly, to provide the best possible Football programmes for all students who wish to play Football.
Player and Coach Development which clearly demonstrates a progression in the skills and technical aspects coached, from junior teams right through to 1st XI level.
Designs and implements a “Coach the Coaches” programme and provides appropriate resources and assistance to all coaches involved with Football so that they are able to deliver the desired coaching outcomes.
We’re seeking applications from candidates with:
– In depth knowledge of the game of Football
– High level coaching qualifications including experience with Hudl/VX Software
– Excellent Administration skills
– Proven ability to lead a team
– Excellent communication skills
– Exemplary good sportsmanship and behaviour which conforms to the College Sport Fair Play code.
Please apply using the following link https://adr.to/72hm4