We are seeking an enthusiastic and suitably qualified Head Cycling Coach for 2019.
- Epsom location
- Experience preferred
- Passion for Cycling required
Diocesan School for Girls is a high performing independent Anglican School with an outstanding reputation for excellence in all aspects of achievement. With state of the art educational and sporting facilities, the School provides a unique environment where girls can achieve excellence in a wide range of academic, cultural, sporting and spiritual activities.
From January through until the end of September the Head Coach will build a team who will be coaching from novice to advanced level (Year 7-13). Reporting to the Sports Manager they will:
- Administer, with the Cycling Sports Manager, all aspects of Cycling coaching and recruitment at the school.
- Drive programme development and decision making
- Attend all key Cycling Events
- Establish a culture within Cycling that meets the needs of the schools’ overall sport strategic plan and targets.
Applicants will have:
- Experience in writing training programmes specific to the needs of female athletes at the levels required of a secondary school.
- Excellent, technical, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Hours of work and remuneration will be negotiated based on programme design and the successful applicant.
The School provides generous support, resources and very competitive terms and conditions to encourage coaches to reach their highest professional standards.
To confirm your interest in this position please email a brief summary about your background, experience and approach to the email address below by 5pm, Monday 17th of December.
Diocesan School for Girls