Sacred Heart College is looking to appoint a Director of Water Polo commencing September 2019.
As Director of Water Polo/Head Coach of the Premier A1 team you will play a significant part in our water polo programme. As a successful coach with experience preferably at Secondary level you will join our dedicated sports team led by the Director of Sport.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Coaching the Premier A1 Team and oversee the Senior A Teams
- Run the College Institute program (years 7-10) including the trials and the program itself
- Assisting with fund raising initiatives and help organise tours/junior and senior tournaments
- Developing a strong team values and culture
- Liaising with local clubs and establishing close links within the community
- Individual player assessments and reports
- Team selection
- Qualified coach, experience preferably at a Secondary school
- Leadership qualities to motivate, inspire and empower players
- Strong communication skills – both written & verbal
This is a part-time, fixed term position, covering 25 hours per week. This includes presence at games/ tournaments on the weekends and coaching after school.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Melanie Inglis, Manager of Recruitment/HR on firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line please specify the position you are applying for.
Applications close Monday 9 September 2019.