Rosehill College is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and organized person to fill the Director of Sport role for 2020.
The role involves:
- 40 hours a week
- Working with local clubs, schools and NSO’s to build relationships for the benefit of both parties
- Planning and overseeing a wide range of sports that the college offer
- Communicating with all volunteer coaches and managers
- Leading the sports department
- Responsibility for department budget handling
- Attending College Sport Auckland cluster meetings
Organisation and time management skills are crucial for this role. It is a fun and exciting job to have with no day being the same.
For more information or applications please contact current Director of Sport Meghan Hull
09 295 0661 ext 844
Applications close Friday 7 February