To take ownership and provide leadership for the cycling program.
This involves providing leadership in developing and executing coaching plans for competition in school racing with a squad of 10-20 cyclists ranging from Year 7 – 13.
To attend the following events:
- Auckland TT and points race
- North Island Championships
- The Northern Tour
- Nationals (TBC)
- College Sport run events
- Other events as deemed necessary
- Lead St Cuthbert’s Cycling Team to deliver enjoyment of cycling; a successful program; results, development of riders, student evaluation
- Develop a team culture that exemplifies the values of St Cuthbert’s through camaraderie; sportsmanship and striving to be and give our best
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12 December 2019