Kristin School is seeking a suitably qualified/experienced 1st XI Cricket coach for the 2020 – 2021 season and beyond.
Quality coaching is fundamental to the success of Kristin Cricket. The purpose of this role is to develop the performance capacity of the players and the team.
This key role will be focused on individual and team coaching, planning and monitoring, daily training environments and contribution to the leadership, planning and development of the Kristin programme overall.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A detailed and systematic approach to achieving Performance outcomes
- Knowledge of trends and current game developments
- Experience of holistic athlete development in a coaching capacity
- Experience building and managing trusted relationships with others
- Experience and proven capability in the holistic development of athletes and programmes
- Strong initiative and problem-solving ability
Please email Rob Taylor, Director of Sport, for any further details email@example.com
Applications close Friday 25 September 2020